- 35,000 km
- Stage 1 Remap to match EU model 141hp (8700 HKD)
- Accident free
- No need for car inspection until 2023
- Vehicle registration expiry: 11/2020
- Ceramic Coated (12/2019)
- 17" piano black Ford ST rims (original 15" wheels + tires included)
- Good Year - Eagle tires (new: 1/2020)
- Genuine Sparco seats (not bucket) (13,500 HKD)
- Bluetooth Sync system (stock)
- Keyless entry / Power on/off
- Custom speakers (Italy: $3800)
*Note: all HK ecoboost are 100hp. This is first registered in 2016. Ecoboost manufactured before 2014 they had some transmission (double clutch) issues. from 2015 it is durable - many reliable lasting high mileage.
Conclusion: I don't want to sell this, but as an entrepreneur at this point in time I need to as the HK, even world economy fails and I have 5 cars.
Check online reviews: This is a fantastic, practical, fun daily driver. You will be very surprised at the power and refinement of this groundbreaking engine design winning 7 awards in 7 consecutive years.
Furthermore, HK only got the 100ps model unlike the UK / EU getting the 125ps and 140ps versions with virtually the same set-up - I have remapped the ECU to a claimed 141ps and it was definitely a good decision.
For HK driving, easily keeps up or even quicker than modern 2000cc-2500cc cars such as Toyota Camry / Mark X. I never race, I am intrigued by the performance from this 998cc engine.
My previous car was a 1.4 2008 Scirocco - that had a great engine but the chassis and reliability was not in the same level as this, believe me!
The transmission (double clutch - post 2014) should and can last past 200,000km. Very honest reliable independent Ford specialist (Kwai Chung)
Driving (urban/city) expect $1.1-$1.3 per km.
Private sale. Serious buyers only