• Responsible for the construction of privacy protection strategies and systems for consumer cloud services
• Formulate and maintain standards related to privacy protection
• Responsible for the privacy risk assessment of consumer cloud services in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa, and provide professional guidance on legal compliance
• Follow up on changes and developments in global privacy laws, and advice the impact on global business of cloud services on timely manner
• Bachelor degree or above
• More than 10 years’ experience in privacy law. Experience in government affairs and public relations is preferred.
• More than 5 years’ experience in global multinational privacy director, senior privacy consultant, etc.
• Experience as a senior privacy expert in top Internet, IT and telecommunications companies (such as Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, etc.) would be an advantage
• Professional Certification Level and Certificate Requirements issued by External Third Party Institutions: CIPP
• Deep understanding of global privacy-related laws and regulations can provide business teams and managers with advice and solutions on complex legal and regulatory issues
• High proficiency in English and Mandarin